Writing a Blog

      "You should write a blog," my sister said. "You could write about life in retirement."

      So welcome to my life. It won't be fluffy writing about all the great things retirement has to offer. Instead this will be a real look at retirement through the eyes of someone who didn't really want to retire. Parkinson's Disease (PD) forced me into an early retirement.

     I will be writing about what takes up most of my time--dealing with PD. But I don't want this to be a "woe is me" outlet. My desire is to cover a myriad of topics, including, but not limited to, Parkinson's.   

    So join me as I travel down the road in retirement. You never know what hidden secrets or places of beauty you may discover. Let's explore together!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Raise a Hallelujah

The Great Escape

Change